Adsense

Home » » Miley Cyrus: Alcohol 'more dangerous' than weed

Miley Cyrus: Alcohol 'more dangerous' than weed

Written By Unknown on Thursday, June 27, 2013 | 4:20 AM



Miley Cyrus has gone from tween dream to twerk queen, and in a forthcoming interview with Rolling Stone the singer/actress is still proving that she's no longer Hannah Montana.

In the July 4 issue, the former Disney star weighs in on marijuana use, saying that "there are far more dangerous things" in the world - like liquor.

"I think alcohol is way more dangerous than marijuana – people can be mad at me for saying that, but I don't care," Cyrus told the magazine. "I've seen a lot of people spiral down with alcohol, but I've never seen that happen with weed."

She was less straightforward when it came to talking about her personal habits, demurring that since she's done "a song with Snoop
DoggLion called 'Ashtrays and Heartbreaks' ... people can put it together for themselves."

Another topic Cyrus touched on is the use of the drug molly, a form of ecstasy. Some listeners accused Cyrus of mentioning the drug in her single, "We Can't Stop," which includes lyrics like, "Everyone in line in the bathroom, trying to get a line in the bathroom."

A rep for the song's producer already clarified that Cyrus isn't singing about "molly," but rather herself.

"I have an accent!" Cyrus said to RS. "So when I say 'Miley,' it must sound like 'molly.' You're not allowed to say 'molly' on the radio, so it obviously says 'Miley.' I knew people were gonna wonder what I'm saying in that song."

In case you missed it, here's the new music video for the single, "We Can't Stop."

0 comments:

Post a Comment